This weeks search:
- the perfect family
- the ideal woman
- the ideal man
This weeks search is more about how you percieve life while we look for images that remind us of an ideal life. First I want to give you my definition for these three choices. What I find to be the ideal woman is someone who will support her family and friends, a great mother (for those women who have children), respectful, intellegent, and so much more. The ideal man would be respectful and intellegent, just like the woman. He’d be the perfect gentalmen, mindful of a females needs, and etc. A perfect family would always be my own family in my eyes. But everyone has their own views on what they believe the ideal woman, man and family could be. Can we depict what we believe them to be in a picture, though? This is your challenge of the week. Find ways to create a photograph that would remind you of these three choices and share them with @EhhWassupDoc_ on Instagram. Posted below are the rules.
- All pictures that you take must be your own pictures. (Don’t go in google just stealing pictures. That ain’t right lol)
- When entering your photo in a chance to be shared on Doc’s Castle Media, you must tag @EhhWassupDoc_, #DocPictureHunt and what your picture represents on both Instagram and Twitter for us to see it. If your page is private, we will not be able to see the photos . Please take out the time to consider that.
- Do not enter explicit photos. We will not post them on Doc’s Castle Media.
- All Pictures that you enter must be in by Wednesday, June 20th, 2012 at 12 noon to be considered on Doc’s Castle Media next blog for Doc’s Picture Hunt.
- Remember, this is about how you percieve the world. There is no winner to this hunt. Just have fun!
See what Google came up with when given these choices:
A Perfect Family
An Ideal Woman
An Ideal Man
Would you agree with what Google perceives all of these to be?