This week’s search will last longer than our past hunts. It will go on for two weeks because it is dedicated to Independence day.
- USA Flag
- Cookout Food
This week we’ll be partaking in one of the country’s biggest celebrations, Independence Day. I felt that it was important to include this in Doc’s Picture Hunt because I know many of you will be spending time finding the hottest things to get into or spending the day with people you love. What better is there to do rather than to capture all of it on camera?
I’ve picked 3 easy to find things that shouldn’t be hard for my readers to locate during this time period. It’s time for you to be creative and take pictures.
Doc’s Picture Hunt Rules:
- All pictures that you take must be your own pictures. (Don’t go in google just stealing pictures. That ain’t right lol)
- When entering your photo in a chance to be shared on Doc’s Castle Media, you must tag @EhhWassupDoc_, #DocPictureHunt and what your picture represents on both Instagram and Twitter for us to see it. If your page is private, we will not be able to see the photos . Please take out the time to consider that.
- Do not enter explicit photos. We will not post them on Doc’s Castle Media.
- All Pictures that you enter must be in by Wednesday, July 11th, 2012 at 12 noon to be considered on Doc’s Castle Media next blog for Doc’s Picture Hunt.
- Remember, this is about how you perceive the world. There is no winner to this hunt. Just have fun!
How Google perceives this search: