What I admire about some of the people in Baltimore is the desire to strive and their want to help those to strive. I know so many people who want to get far. Indeed, those people come to Doc’s Castle Media for a little boost. But who am going to write about today is someone I reached out to that I want to support and I believe has a great idea. Have you thought about getting some new clothes from “Free Minds™ Clothing Co.? I bet you’ll consider it after you hear about the company.
“Free Minds™ Clothing Co. was founded by Christopher Morton, on the belief that nothing is impossible. Free Minds wasn’t created by an established clothing designer, but an everyday hard-working young adult with huge ambitions.” And according to this young CEO, his company strives to achieve these five goals:
- Encourage individuals to be who they truly are, despite what others may think, or what is popular at the time.
- Encourage individuals to reach their dreams.
- Promote an educated and positive environment among their supporters, as they attempt to grow our support base.
- Provide a personal connection with each of their supporters.
- Be involved with people and events that aspire to create a better society.
- And above all, Free Minds strives to offer people reasons to purchase their items and support them.
Although Free Minds™ Clothing Co. plans to create good quality by thinking about their supporters, providing fashionable clothing and being the next trend is not their priority. Christopher Morton wants more than that. Free Minds™ Clothing Co. should be remembered. For Christopher, what’s “hot” is always subject to change; whereas, what’s meaningful tends to last longer.
The people at Free Minds™ Clothing Co. believe it’s always just a matter of time before something great makes a breakthrough, and they plan to be something great. I agree with them. Free Minds™ Clothing Co. and Doc’s Castle Media will be great someday.
You can buy attire from Free Minds™ Clothing Co. today. Just make sure you order your purchase to support once you’ve finish reading this blog. Also, “like” Free Minds™ Clothing Co. on Facebook at Free Minds Clothing Co. and “follow” them on Twitter at @FREE_MiNDS.
Do you have a Fashion Forward you’d like to share with Doc’s Castle Media? Send me stuff and you may be the next fashion highlight on our blog.