I guess I’ll do a recap of my 2013 since everyone I follow has done theirs. I was actually going to just enter my new year focused on my goals but how could I skip step of reevaluation before I go into 2014.
I took that picture yesterday. It’ll most likely be my last photo in the year of 2013 because I’m not pressed to take another one today. My hair isn’t as fluffy as yesterday.
This year has been a year of pure opportunity. I’ve done so many things this year that I can say that has made me proud and feel more accomplished than 2012. Let me take moment to list a few of those things for you.
Thing’s I’ve done:
- Helped with logistics of the 2013 Hip-Hop Inaugural Ball and attended it
- Assisted in organizing the 2nd Annual Girls and STEM Summit held in Under Armor’s headquarters
- Enrolled in a college course that changed my entire way of thinking about life- Philosophy
- Networked with more people that could possibly bring prosperity to Doc’s Castle Media
- Became a frequent guest blogger for 3 Baltimore Blogs Sites
- Graduated with a Bachelors of Science in Corporate Communications from University of Baltimore
- Started writing a book about the philosophy of love that’s dedicated to people who have problems deciphering their relationships with others
Gah! That wasn’t all I did in 2013. There were so many more personal events that took place to help me grow into a better person. It just doesn’t stop there. I have so much to look forward to for the New Years. I have so many new goals that I plan to concur! The grind doesn’t stop over here. I’m trying to make it to the top. I will make myself proud again by the time 2015 rolls around. I hope my readers have the same mindset.
Everyone please be the best you that you can be in 2014!